Down to Earth Personality in Palmistry
Many people consider having a down to earth personality as one of the best qualities a person can have.
Down to earth is being open, honest and practical. It is easy to do business and interact with someone who is down to earth. He or she assumes other people as equals. A down to earth person is not egotistical or self-centered.
What shape of hand depicts someone down to earth?
A: SQUARE HAND SHAPE / EARTH HAND
The square hand (obviously not exactly square) is one which has a square looking palm and short fingers. It is often referred to as an ‘earth hand’. rakshabandhanimages This shape is also referred to as the practical hand. The fingers are usually stiff and thick with rounded tips. There are typically only a few thick lines, and rarely any minor lines. The earth shaped hand can be plump, or it can be slim.
The heavy hand shows less patience than a slim one, but it depicts pride. A large, thick and full earth hand belongs to the farmer, the fisherman and truck driver type. The compact, earth kind is more energetic and practical, belonging to the more business-minded folk. It is common to also find this shape hand on someone creative.
- An earth hand depicts common-sense; they are very level-headed individuals. If you need a good organizer who gets things done, look no further than someone with the earth shaped hand.
- They are capable, reliable, helpful, honest and not afraid of hard work.
- Mostly realistic and practical, yet they can be very creative; often good with their hands.
- Emotionally they are loyal and relatively straightforward but not habitually revealing their feelings.
- On a mental level, someone with this square palm is stable and sensible, so usually, what you see is what you get.
- These people have a love of tradition, especially if with good Saturn aspects.
- They also have an affinity with animals and nature, hence frequently enjoy spending time outdoors.
Click here to go to the homepage
Get information about palm readings here.
Like us on facebook here.
Follow Sari on youtube.